If your skills and expertise match the positions below, please send your resume and salary requirements via e-mail or fax to:
2952 Main Street
San Diego, CA 92113
Fax: (619) 235-6018
No phone calls or drop-ins, please.
Business Development and Marketing Coordinator
The right candidate will be the face of the company, develop and build new business leads through research, marketing channels, networking, and presentations. This position works with minimal supervision and is responsible for developing leads through the full marketing cycle.
- REPRESENT the company at various presentations, trade shows, and business meetings; coordinate events and public relations efforts.
- Generate sales leads and contact prospective clients.
- Drafting, editing, proofing and organizing a variety of marketing collateral including design proposals, qualifications packages, press releases, copy for marketing materials, project sheets, and presentations.
- Participate and promote the business through networking and professional groups.
- Maintain and build excellent client relationships to ensure repeat business.
- Research new marketing opportunities, meet with prospective clients.
- Develop and manage online marketing efforts including website, newsletters (Constant Contact) & social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc.).
- Attend and participate in meetings with clients, consultants, government personnel, vendors, and other public hearings and presentations.
- Monitor and analyze marketing activities against goals
- Perform support, administrative, and/or project coordination tasks, as required.
- Strong interpersonal skills with PROFESSIONAL demeanor.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Able to read, analyze and interpret RFP’s and RFQ’s, newspaper and general business periodicals, professional journals, and other related publications.
- Possess excellent WRITING SKILLS to craft responses to RFP’s SOQs, reports, business correspondence, press releases and marketing collateral. Effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, design team and clients.
- Experience in the A/E/C INDUSTRY in a business development position or equivalent job-related experience, or degree/education with course work in business and/or marketing.
- Experience in marketing and online marketing, including in-depth online research
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task and deal with a variety of tasks in situations where only limited guidelines exist.
- FEARLESS public speaker and presenter.
- Schedule flexibility and travel as necessary to the needs of the business
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically InDesign and Illustrator; Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint.
Salary commensurate with experience. Please include salary requirements with resume and cover letter to email@example.com
We have no current openings for a Graphic Designer. However, we are always open to hearing from talented individuals who want to join our highly creative team specializing in environmental graphic design.
Detail-oriented individual with professional experience in 2-D and 3-D design. Desirable skills include working experience with graphic design, familiarity with printing processes, scaled drawings and blueprints, manufacturing and installation of signs.
Qualified individuals must demonstrate proficiency in the following:
- AutoCad experience a plus